Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I Never!"

So, many of you who have known me for awhile know that I have this sort of list of things that I will "never" do (or never again.) Some of them include: own a mini van, own a brown trench coat, wear wooden ABC jewelry, and maybe even at the top of the list is...wear nude panty hose. It's just a matter of principle. There are some things you just never do. (no offense to those of you who do the above...this is my list.)


...Well...I guess you never say never. My friend "Dr." Kelli the PT has been listening to the woes of my pregnancy since the beginning and giving me her expert advice. Recently she suggested compression socks for my swelling. Medical professionals wear them when they are on their feet all day. So I was expecting athletic socks of some sort, but upon my visit to CVS pharmacy I learned that they are, in fact, nude hose.


I had to make a life decision right there...keep the rule on my list...or be able to walk.

And here we go...
Fun times in nude hose!

4 comments:

barry-eh said...

Cracks me up!

BecMama said...

they are pretty sexy ehh? what ever works friend.

Unknown said...

haha, This is great Amy, I am so glad you sent me the link to this. It's great to hear about how you're doing. When is your due date! You must be so excited!!!! :) ttys

Kim S.

Charley & Marianne said...

HILARIOUS!! Whoda thunk?