Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Food Fun

So sweet potatoes are a hit. Audrey loves them and they were super easy to make. She also loves oatmeal.
Oh, and FYI...in the green bean picture from previous post...I am not cooking the beans on the stove top in the plastic container. I just sat them there for the picture after I steamed them in the microwave. I knew someone would think I was crazy. :)

More baby food adventures to come. Apple sauce will come as soon as I get my peeler, corer, slicer in the mail from ebay. Then comes butternut squash. Good times. Happy baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! It's your cousin Kelli. First, Audrey is beautiful. I can't believe what a big girl she is. She looks like such a sweet girl. I think that it is so cool that you are making her food. I made all of Jack's food too and I loved doing it. It was great knowing exactly what was going into his body.

Ok, just wanted to say hi. Hope you all are doing well.

BecMama said...

Sweet potatoes. Who doesn't like sweet potatoes. You will love your apple peeler/corer/slicer, it's amazingly fast! What a lucky girl Audrey is to have her own personal chef. Keep it up Mama.