Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend in Bay City

This weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to Bay City to visit Nana and Papa for Mother's Day! We had a great time. On Saturday, Daddy took us to the Matagorda Harbor. We met some new friends....and not all were people...

I met a fish that Cameron caught.


And a real live little shrimp. (I wanted Daddy to cook him up for me to eat!)



Another fishy and a little girl fisherman!

Mommy and I watched Cameron fish.


And then we went down to Matagorda Bay for some fun in the water...

At first I wasn't so sure what to think about it.

I think I liked it when the waves came and hit my feet, but the sand was strange.


Mostly it was really fun!









Mommy held me a little to close to the water and my pants got all wet. It sure was fun!



Can you tell which are my feet and which are Mommy's?

(I'll give you a hint, Mommy won't let me paint my toenails yet.)

This is one of my favorite things to do...

boy, Daddy can throw me high! And I laugh so hard!




I found a shell.


It felt really neat.

And finally, Mother's Day came. Here are my 2 Grannies...

Happy Mother's Day Granny Hilda and Granny West!


Me and my Nana. She got this great swing for me and my cousins. I really had a good time swinging. Thanks Nana! Happy Mother's Day to you! We love you!

No comments: