Monday, July 27, 2009

My New House...

Hey! Did you know that Mommy, Daddy, Nettie and I moved to a house in New Braunfels? I thought I would show you a few pictures... This is my living room. I like to play in here with Mommy and Daddy.
My new room...which will be my sissy's room when she comes. Then I will move to my big girl room. I'll show you that room later. It's not quite finished yet.


This is my new bathroom. And me just before Mommy cut my bangs again.
And I think I better stop there for now. I'll show you some more later. Bye!


3 comments:

BecMama said...

Girlie you are the cutest thing! I can't wait to come visit your house.

the monkeys' mama said...

oh my golly i can't get over her cuteness! And she gets it (mostly) from her mama!

on the eastern journey said...

How sweet is the photo of her just before her haircut? Too cute!