Sunday, January 3, 2010

Over a month old now...

Can you believe my sissy is over a month old now? She's been to church with me a few times now, but today was her first day in the nursery. She did so great. I knew she would. She's my sissy afer all.
Here are a few pictures of my sissy who has grown so much in the past month.





Now that sissy is older, we are really getting into the swing of things around here. She sleeps so good at night and is really getting on a good schedule in the day. She has moved on from the bassinet in Mommy and Daddy's room to her own bed and she sleeps from 6 hours or more at a time. Mommy only has to get up once most nights to feed her. (Mommy is very happy about that. We all are really.)
And she is napping in her bed sometimes during the day too. We are working on that. But overall, I am pretty proud of my little sissy.
Mommy and Daddy say that they are so proud of me too. They say I'm a great big sister. I tell them when Alaina is crying, I give Alaina her passie, I sing to her, and I give her kisses all the time. I sure do love my little sissy (and I have a feeling she really loves me too!)

1 comment:

on the eastern journey said...

Sleeping 6 hours stretches at one month is so awesome! I'm so thankful you only have to wake up once a night.