Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Creation speaks of Him

As I am sitting here holding my baby girl, looking down into her face, we are listening to music that speaks of our Creator God. Rita Springer sings about how creation groans of Him, glorifies Him and as I look at my baby's face, her fingers and toes, as I hear her sigh I see His creation at it's most awe inspiring. Our God who creates the seas and mountains also created this perfect little baby. I see Him everywhere in her. This baby that Troy and I prayed for, waited for. Her life speaks of Him. He amazes me with His goodness.
I wanted to share this song with you.

Everywhere by Rita Springer -

"Oh the way the sea crashes on the shore / And with endless praise glorifies Your name / Oh the mountains green stand with faithful feet / Raised to point their song and declare You King / And I can see You everywhere / All around me, in the air / You surround my heart with songs of rare belief / Creation groans and leans on You / How I wish that I could too / Teach me more to be like You / You wrap Yourself in light / You ride upon the wind / You cause the sun to shine / And obey to rise again / Of You I stand in awe and fail with words to say / That all of what You are is why I want to stay"

1 comment:

Kim for the Kings said...

Thank you for sharing this...it is beautiful...