Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gruene, Texas


Mom, Sarah, Audrey and I had a great day yesterday. We went to a family favorite (and I mean FAVORITE) hamburger joint called Pats in New Braunfels, TX. This is the town we always vacationed in growing up and now Troy and I live only an hour away. Then we went shopping in Historic Gruene. It is full of fun antique shops and such. We enjoyed the little finds, but didn't buy anything (other than a napkin that I want to base my colors in my living room around. :)
And then we enjoyed bottled root beer from the Gruene General Store. The flowers were gorgeous around town too. We took pictures dreaming of how I can do my new crazy garden at the house.

Here are a few fun pics of the day...






(audrey did have on cute bloomers, but had a little leakage. so she's sporting a nice mickey and minnie disposable diaper. ...she could have at least had on a cuter cloth diaper for the picture!)


3 comments:

Kim for the Kings said...

So what did they think of the house? Pictures? :)

I LOVE New Braunfels! So glad you're getting to enjoy being near it!

Tiffany said...

Hey Amy! I enjoyed looking at your blog today! We took the boys to TBarM in New Braunfels as a family trip for Spring Break and we spent one evening in Gruene. It was SO much fun! Looks like y'all had fun too.

Laura said...

Oh, it looks like such a great time! I remember Pats...it IS yummy!! : )