Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update on the house

So, we decided yesterday to withdraw our offer on the house. yep. We had the inspection and I sat there staring at the back yard and thinking about it for 2 hours. The inspection wasn't any big bad deal, I just went away not feeling good about it. We decided that if something happened and we didn't get it we wouldn't feel that bad and that seemed to tell us something. and we think that we just need to wait - finish this year in our apartment and then get a better feel for what we are doing here.

So, there you have it. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm sure that was a hard decision. We'll be praying for you. Finding a house and knowing it's right is so hard. We are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!!