Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Great Day

Guess what I did today? I went with my Mama and Daddy, Nana and Cameron to the Austin Zoo! Boy was it fun!


I got to see so many fun animals. I even watched my Daddy feed a sheep up CLOSE! He was funny looking! (the sheep that is!)

Come on, let's go see something else!

Daddy, let's go!



It was such a beautiful day out. Around 70 degrees (much different than my trip to cold Boston a few weeks ago.)

Mama, this is so much fun!

Bah, Bah. This is Billy Goat Gruff.

Daddy told me about all of the animals. (he kept me really safe too.) And he took me for a fun ride like a big girl. (Don't I look like a Daddy's girl?) Here's a big tiger! He was taking a nap in the sun.
These little monkeys were so silly! They made me laugh.
And a huge turtle. I got to look at him up close. This is so much fun Daddy!But I think I need to go home for a nap now. Let's come back again sometime. See you later everybody.

1 comment:

BecMama said...

Sweet moments with Audrey Rose, what a joy-filled day. We cannot wait to take Evan to the Zoo this spring; it will be so much fun!