Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary to Us!

5 years today!
I have a surprise waiting for Troy when he gets home today. We just finished putting together our living room in the new house and I hung a wedding collage.

The written page is my handwritten vows to Troy.
The blank page is for him to write his.
(It occurred to me one day that we all say our wedding vows and then rarely think of them or even remember what we said. I wanted to be able to see them and think of them regularly. They are such special words.)

I love it and it looks really great when you see it in the room.

The pictures are all kind of creative ones taken by our friends Max Fun and Michael Radovanovic at the wedding. We love them.

(Now off to get ready for my anniversary date. Yea!)

2 comments:

Charley & Marianne said...

Girl the collage came out awesome!! Have a wonderful time on your date!! Love you guys, M

kel said...

wow, that looks great! what a good idea. have fun tonight! happy 5 years!!