Monday, July 26, 2010

If Alaina Could Talk...

She might say...
"I DO NOT like peas Mommy!"

" Ew!"

"No more! Uh uh!""I am not opening my mouth!"
"oh no, I think I'm going to be sick"
"Gag me with a spoon!"
(This really was mid-gag by the way.
Is it horrible that I gagged her with peas and then took a picture?)

So funny. Alaina loves to eat. She is eating so many new things. And she usually opens her mouth like a sweet little birdy even before I have the spoon anywhere near her mouth. But NOT with peas. Oh no. She puts her hands up in front of her face and grimaces. So funny.

3 comments:

kel said...

quinn tried peas for the first time on friday and HATES them too! he makes absolutely horrible faces and spits them out every time. he sometimes will eat them if i mix them with sweet potatoes but even then they still make him gag a little. funny! :)

Amy said...

This is hilarious...and a little cruel! No worries Alaina, that's pretty much how I feel about peas!! Hang in there girl!

Amy D said...

She did eat the whole bowl by the way. So the peas were a success and we will have to try again.