Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday Party and Rodeo Marathon Weekend

This was a very busy weekend for our family. We left Friday night after Daddy got off work and went to Bay City for the weekend. Saturday was alot of fun for me. I got to go to my cousin Emma Cait's 1st birthday party (Daddy's cousin Sarah's baby). It was alot of fun! I got to meet some horsies...
I wasn't too sure what I thought about that.

My Aunt Sister played with me alot. She let me sit on the trampoline while all of the big kids jumped.


This is my cousin Maddie (Emma Cait's big sister.)

And I got to sit in the bounce house like a big girl with Emma Cait.





Mommy even got in the bounce house with me.

And my cousin Cylus.

I got some good lovin from my Granny West at the party too.
And THEN we went to the Rodeo! Doesn't my daddy look like a tough cowboy?

All the Douglas Cowboys with their hats.
I watched my cousin Cameron jump high in the sky like he was on a rubber band.

I sure did like the rodeo. There was so much to see.


I think this was the best part. It's called "Muttin Bustin." Little kids (not much bigger than me!) ride on a sheep and try to hold on as long as they can. Boy, were they tough kids!

I bet my Daddy is going to want me to go Muttin Bustin. (But I'm pretty sure my mommy won't be too excited about that!)




It was a great weekend in Bay City. Thanks Nana and Papa! I had fun at my first rodeo. I'm sure I will go to many more...Muttin Bustin and all!

2 comments:

Portia said...

Next time you're in town, Audrey, we'll show you the video of Bryan mutton bustin' when he was little. He won first prize!

the monkeys' mama said...

Audrey is getting SO Big and, if it is possible, even cuter. My question for you--how are you able to put jeans over her cloth diapers? I can barely fit any over hers!