Monday, June 8, 2009

A HOT day at the Zoo...

On Saturday Mommy and Daddy took me to the San Antonio Zoo. It was a HOT day - mid 90's and we went in the mid afternoon. But it sure was fun!!! ...I loved seeing all of the animals that I have seen in my books.


There were lots of birds and I love to say the word "bird."
Mommy showed me the flowers.

I can also say fish, and we saw those too. Really really big fish!
We tried to get a family picture but I was too busy trying to see those big fish. Although when daddy got me really close to them they kind of scared me.
This is an owl. I am learning the word owl and the sound "whoo whoo."
There was an alligator in there!

Daddy taught me lots of great things about the animals.
I think Mommy was more excited about the elephant than I was.
Daddy, you're so funny!
It sure was a great time. Do you see the big fish behind me?
We finished off the day with some amazing Mexican food in San Antonio. You can tell that I was very hot and hungry here.
But it was so yummy and a great ending to a really fun day with my family.
(I can't wait to show my little brother or sister the zoo.)

1 comment:

the monkeys' mama said...

seriously love her hat! Hope you are feeling well--you look great!