Monday, June 22, 2009

June Flowers at Gran's House

I have been at my Gran and Grandpa's this weekend to celebrate Father's Day with Daddy and Grandpa. We spent Father's Day with all of the extended Taylor family at the Ranch with a bbq and swimming. I sure loved swimming with all of the kids and getting so much lovin from my Aunts, Uncles and big cousins.
Today Gran showed me her hydrangeas. They were my Nanny's favorite flower. I think they are my Gran's favorite too. Aren't they pretty?...





I did a little singing out by the flowers.














4 comments:

Amy said...

Audrey looks so cute in all of these pictures. Your mom also looks lovely. Audrey is getting to be such a big girl. She's fantastic!!

On the Eastern Journey said...

Audrey is such a sweet, sweet girl! What a perfect way to capture her.

BecMama said...

We can't believe how big your sweet lil' lady is getting. I wish I could gobble her up and swing her around. She would have a blast with Evan. I think they could love each other. ;) Enjoy your East coast adventures. You're in our prayers.

Georgette said...

Amy, those pictures are priceless! I love the ones with her smelling the flowers. She is so adorable. I am sure she is a lot of fun and a true blessing!