Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Davis Square

As the story of Troy and I continues, I wanted to show you a picture of Davis Square. This is right around the corner from our church in Boston. You could walk to it from the church. And we ended up living very close to this after we were married (and when Audrey was born.) Davis Square is such a neat place. Very busy, lots of night life. In the evening there are white Christmas lights on all around the square.

This place is important because when Troy and I became interested in one another we walked to Davis Square together numerous times. I remember one time in particular walking to Davis in the evening and sitting at a table in the square talking about our lives. I remember how easy Troy was to talk to and how interested he was in my life and feelings about life. And I loved hearing about him. I think this was when I started to realize what a solid, godly man he was - is.

Here is Davis Square:





What a great place. I bet we will take you there one day. Although, Audrey, you have been there already. :)

1 comment:

the monkeys' mama said...

i'm loving this story and i cannot believe it has been FIVE years. No way get out!