Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Little School Girl

I have recently started attending Community Bible Study at a church in the area. I'm really excited about the study (we're doing Revelation.) I'm eating up my time of personal study. It's pretty perfect for me, just straight scripture study. I love it.
If you've heard of Community Bible Study (it's a worldwide thing), then you might have heard that the children's program is worth going in and of itself. I'm really excited about Audrey going, being around other kids and once she's in the 2 yr. old class she will start really good Bible teaching.
Anyway, this is Audrey today getting ready to go to church. Doesn't she just look like a little school girl? My little cutie...


And she does so so well in the nursery. Just stays so easily and when I pick her up she is just as happy as can be. I love that she is so happy and well-adjusted. What a joy!

3 comments:

Doug said...

Shelley here...we are also doing CBS. We love it. We are studying 1 and 2 Kings and the minor prophets. The kids stuff is amazing. Emily is studying the same thing as me...so cool to be doing that with her. Hope all is well.

Amy said...

Audrey is getting cuter and cuter with every picture! I can't believe how grown up she looks in her little school girl dress!! I guess she's getting ready to be a big sister!

the monkeys' mama said...

We did CBS last year and absolutely LOVED it. Such a great study! They did Revelation in 2007-2008 but i heard it was GREAT! I'm so happy you are participating in it!