Saturday, September 26, 2009

Knit Together

21 weeks
Click on pics for bigger view. The first one shows it's a girl. Then we have a leg and profiles. The middle one in the second set is a 4D. It's hard to see though. It's a profile of her face.
"For it was You who created my inward parts;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.

I will praise You for I have been remarkably and wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
And I know this very well.

30 weeks
Make sure you click on them to see a big view. The top one is so neat. It's her face - lips and nose with her hand covering her eyes. Beautiful lips. Then we have a leg/foot in the middle and on the bottom here is a great 4D pic. Her knee is up to her nose and she has Audrey's nose (which is Troy's too.)

My bones were not hidden from You
when I was made in secret,
when I was formed in the depths of the earth.
The bottom pic here shows again that it's a girl. No doubts there. The middle is probably nothing you are interested in. And the top one here is a great profile with her fingers there on her tummy. Cutie.


Your eyes saw me when I was formless;
all my days were written in Your book
and planned before a single one of them began."
Psalm 139:13-16

She's perfect!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is so awesome! Technology is amazing! Who would have thought after the events almost three years ago, that you would have your second precious baby girl on the way!!! Praise God for the ways he continues to bless you! Love and miss you friend!

jen heemstra said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing these. Our God works a miracle every time he makes a new life.

Portia said...

So sweet! She does look like Audrey!!

Did you get a date?

Womack said...

She's so cute! I look Gabriel's profile sometimes and think about when I first saw his cute little nose on the ultrasound. So amazing to see the process of Psalm 139!