Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hats Off to Another Sunny Day



Well, we set out around town again today. Boy, am I enjoying the great sunshine. We decided to try out another Food Network recommended Austin spot - Maria's Taco Express. It was a really quirky place in South Austin.


I wore my cupcake sweatshirt just for the occassion. (it's one of those outfits given to me before I was born that I could not wait to wear. This one was a gift from the Yates girls! LOVE it!) I topped it off with a cute reversable hat that Nana gave me. I'm into hats these days - if you can't tell.











Isn't my Valentine's shirt cute too? My Aunt Sarah sent me that. (I think she was trying to tell me she loves me.)

We ended our afternoon with our first trip to the Austin Public Library. Mama was excited and she tells me that I will get to enjoy some great books there very soon. That sounds good to me because boy and I starting to really really like books. :)
Alrighty, off for my nap - I'm beat after another afternoon on the town!

3 comments:

Ty and Kelly said...

You are killing us here! 70 degrees is quite a bit warmer than 17. :(

Karin said...

I sure wish I could go with you to some of these great restaurants you are discovering! I love hats and wish Eric would wear one more often instead of immediately throwing it across the room. I especially love the last hat on Audrey with the flaps!

Amy said...

Yes...I agree, the fact that you have 70 degree weather is not quite fair! It was 20 degrees here today!! Needless to say, we stayed inside!