Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home stuff...

If you know me very well these days, you know that I love to garden. I've been container gardening for several years in Boston and now I'm excited to have more room and a yard to garden in (nevermind that our grass is dead...we will have flowers!)
Below is our front porch.
Yes, that is a large pickle looking cactus. It was here when we moved in and I am growing to like it.

This flower bed was totally dead and nasty when we moved in. Mom and Dad came for a weekend and we cleaned it up and planted new flowers. I am having to water like crazy right now to keep them happy.


I haven't done anything to the back yet. Would love to plant a vegetable/herb garden back there. We'll see.
Sarah bought us some new pillows for our couches. They add some nice variety. Thanks Sarah!
And I wanted to show you Audrey's 1 year portrait. So precious! We have it hanging in our bedroom. Mom framed it for us. Pretty much every picture in our house was framed by mom. She's so good.

Isn't our little girl precious?

No comments: