Friday, December 26, 2008

A Merry Douglas Christmas


I just got back from Christmas in Bay City with the Douglas and West families. Boy, did I have a merry Christmas! Here are a few of my highlights...
I LOVE my cousin Cameron. (and I think he likes me a bit too!)


Nana is a pretty special grandmother. She loved on me alot! And she gave me some really pretty new clothes and a toy box for my room!







This is my Aunt Jessica. She is so much fun! She plays with me alot. She and
Cameron gave me my first baby doll and a horse to take me and my baby doll on a ride. I loved my baby doll. I loved opening the presents.





























This is my Granny Hilda. She wore a pretty Christmas tree sweater that I wanted to touch. She's a sweet Granny.
Cameron picked out a present for me all by himself. He gave me his very own Bible picture book.
This is Uncle Jay. He thought I was a Christmas present!
And this is my new face. I like to suck my top lip in. It's pretty cute.
Granny West had on a pretty Christmas sweater too. Boy, my Grannies sure know how to make me happy!

And this is Aunt Sister. She is so much fun. I really like to play with her.

This Christmas was great!...and can you believe it's not over yet? I'm on my way to Dallas tonight to see my Gran and Grandpa. I'm going to show them how I can crawl. What a Christmas surprise that will be!

Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: