Monday, December 1, 2008

My very first Thanksgiving

I just had my very first Thanksgiving and I wanted to tell you all about it.



















It started by a quick trip to Houston to meet my cousins Emma Cate and Maddie. Emma Cate is my age. We had so much fun together.












Then, on Wednesday morning we left for East Texas - Uncle Eddie's farm. There we got to see Gran and Grandpa, Cate, Caroline, Cole, Uncle Eddie and Aunt Sarah. And I also got loved on alot my Grandmommy Edwina. We got to go one walks, play outside with Nettie, eat lots of yummy Thanksgiving food, and we played some fun games. Mostly I just watched and got passed around. Oh, and I tried really hard to crawl, but I think I will save that for later. It won't be long though. Anyway, here are some pictures from our great time at the farm and my very first Thanksgiving...
That's me, my mom and dad on my first Thanksgiving - oh, and Nettie too. Yeah, I got a little upset for a minute there, but I was fine.




















I had sweet potatoes and green beans for my Thanksgiving dinner. Caroline even fed it to me. It didn't smell quite as good as what everybody else was eating, but I thought it was yummy. Cate let me help her play cards and Caroline loaned me her teddy bear.












Uncle Eddie played with me too. I decided to show him my teeth. He was really funny.






Mommy and I looked at some leaves and acorns.

Nettie and I got to play together alot too. I love my Nettie.

















Finally, here are some of my favorites of me with my family.
































I think that will have to be all for today. My naptime is almost over (shh...don't tell mommy I was writing to you during my nap!)



It was a GREAT First Thanksgiving. I can't wait for next year. Actually, I'm ready for Christmas now...how long did you say I have to wait again mommy?

1 comment:

Portia said...

Oh my goodness. That little girl is PRECIOUS. I want to give her some lovin! Bring her to Boston mama! :)

She is looking so much more like you these days... little A. Rose. :)