Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Easter Service with Audrey Rose Douglas




Easter this year has been extra special for the Douglas family. We've spent time relaxing in our hospital room, enjoyed the wonderful nurses that have been assigned to us, and even got to have an Easter service on our own. We read from Psalm 24, and were reminded that everyone belongs to the Lord. This means Audrey belongs to God. What a great confidence Amy and I have for her life, knowing Audrey belongs to such an awesome God.


It is so much fun loving my family the way that I do. I know that I do not deserve what I've been given, but am reminded that Christ has given me the chance to enjoy life in this way. What a way to spend an Easter! It feels good to know that the God of the Universe thinks of us as we think of Audrey. His love is perfect, so He loves us even more. Dwell on that for a minute.

2 comments:

anitahp said...

Hi there...congratulations on a beautiful daughter. What a blessed Easter surprise! Love all the photos......the Petersons

Stacey Wideman said...

Congratulations, you two! Can't wait to meet Audrey--she's a blessed little girl to have you as parents!

Love, Stacey Wideman