Sunday, April 27, 2008

My mommy's hat




Mommy, Daddy and I (oh and Nettie of course) have been taking lots of walks lately. It's getting warm here in Boston and I needed a hat to wear out in the sun. The other day I wore this hat that my mommy wore when she was a baby like me. Aren't I cute? I'm hoping that My Gran or Aunt Sarah can find me a cute sun bonnet to wear when I am playing outside.





This has been a busy weekend for me! I got to go to a bridal shower with all the girls and then I went to an Arts Festival at church and listened to some music (mostly I slept through the music) and today I went to a baby shower for my soon to be friend Ezekial. I wore my pretty red outfit that Uncle George and Aunt Heidi gave me. I looked pretty, but I slept through most of this as well. You can tell I'm pretty tired in my pictures. I need a nap.

1 comment:

Portia said...

She looked so adorable yesterday!! Love that little cutie pie!!