Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Weekend

Well, we had a great weekend visiting with some of Troy's friends in Leakey, TX. Now, if you know Troy well you have heard him talk about spending time in Leakey on the river and in Garner State Park. He LOVES this place! I've heard about it since we met and now I have finally been there. AND I've heard about Troy's friend Ashley for a long time as well and finally got to meet him and his sweet family. We stayed with them in their cabin right in the beautiful hill country. It really was gorgeous with the mountains and rivers all around us.

Troy got to fly fish (with Nettie right by his side), while mommy and Audrey sat on the deck and read (one of us read and one of us slept), we barbequed, played in the river (which Nettie loved every minute of...not sure if Audrey loved it, but she did fine), ate at a neat steak house, and ended the weekend back in Austin with Troy bathing Nettie in one bath while I bathed Audrey in the other.

The video at the end is Audrey talking to her daddy about the weekend. :)















3 comments:

Kim for the Kings said...

Wow! She's such an adorable little talker!

Johnson Family said...

Audrey looks so big! You all look like you're doing great and enjoying TX. We miss you here but I enjoy reading about what you're up to and seeing pictures of your own little chatter box :-)

Evey said...

Audrey does look big. Growing fast, they all seem to do that. Chris and I have two new nephews now, both born on the SAME day. So precious.

Did u get my email about my email addy?